Send a request for removal to Google
Before you start
Check your settings
At first you need to use the proper settings and must control the access to your CV : it must be unpublished, or unindexed, or password protected. Obviously, if you have deleted your account, it will work too.
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools
- Create an account on that service (or sign up if you already own one). This is a free service
- Go to the Removal page
- Type your CV's URL
- Click on Ask for suppression
- Google will check the page to make sure it can be unindexed (meaning it's either unpublished, asking to be unindexed, password protected or deleted)
- Click on Ask for deletion
- Your request will be displayed and should take place between 24 to 48 hours.