What can I do with the portfolio
DoYouBuzz enables you to add many kinds of portfolio to your CV. This article will tell you what can be done, and what cannot.
In this article
In order to add an image, you can upload it from your computer or from a website. If you choose to go with a website image, you have multiple options :
You can type in the image's direct URL
Ex. : http://tof.canardpc.com/view/c7904379-d8fe-4f29-b64a-2288bdea3608.jpg -- the image will be copied onto DoYouBuzz before being displayed on your CV.
You use a supported image webservice
We automaticaly import images and their description to be displayed on your CV.
- Flickr (page example : http://www.flickr.com/photos/34163385@N00/684571828/)
- Instagram (example : http://instagram.com/p/QCDQbiBkr3/)
- Dribble (example : http://dribbble.com/shots/606567-web2day-infographic)
In order to add a video, you just need to copy/paste the webpage's URL that displays the video. The services supported by DoYouBuzz are YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion.
In order to add an audio file, you can :
- Upload your own MP3 file from your computer (max size : 10 Mo).
- Load the embed player from one of the following supported services : Grooveshark, BandCamp, Soundcloud
Obviously, we must tell you that you should only embed a player from one of those services for a creation of your own :).
You can upload a Word or PDF document from your computer. By default, this document will be downloadable by your visitors. You can nevertheless create a verson displayed in the navigator by clicking the "Publish a Scribd document and accept the Scribd Terms" button.
Many slideshow services are supported by DoYouBuzz. You just need to copy/paste the URL of the page where we can find the slideshow or portfolio.
The supported services are :